The Most Magical Places to be

Most Magical Places to be

By: Amelia

Walt Disney World

This place is so magical it can make grown-ups become kids right when they walk through the entrance! I usually go once a year because my family loves it so much! My mom worked at the Disney store, but now that she has kids she doesn’t anymore. You can ride rides and have great food there including dessert! One of my favorite places to camp in Fort Wilderness campground. It is very peaceful and welcoming, and it has awesome playgrounds there for anyone! Also, it is right next to all of the parks which include Magic Kingdom: the Disney part of Disney(fully all about Disney), Epcot: the future world, Animal Kingdom: all about animals, and Hollywood Studios: about movies and Hollywood! Personally my favorite parks are Magic Kingdom and Epcot. One of my favorite rides to ride in Epcot is in the golf-ball. What is inside is a big and slow ride which takes you through history with animatronics. My favorite ride at Magic Kingdom is The Pirates of the Caribbean, and it is a water ride where you are in a “boat” and you go through the story, but beware there is a good sized drop so it is like a roller coaster. Trust me I HATE hills, but I love this ride, and it is not a HUGE one at all though. Go to Disney’s website, and make sure to check it out! Here is a picture of it and more:

35301860_34fbef481e_o The golf ball in Epcot

I got this picture from https://www.flickr.com/ by Nicki

17192520618_01e7dc3343_o  Inside the Pirates of the Caribbean

This picture is from https://www.flickr.com/ by Ken Lund

Outside

I think that being outside is a very magical place! You can do and see a lot when you are outside. I love seeing nature and watching the butterflies and bees in the summer time. Plus, you can play more games outside such as basketball, baseball/softball, soccer, kickball, and way more! My friends and I always will play a game of kickball and/or baseball, and it is so fun eve if you lose! If you are a collector of things then outside is where you can get your items. I collect rocks and being outside for a long time definitely gave me awesome rocks. Outside is also a good way to relax, and all you have to do is sit down and loosen up! It is really easy! Another thing you can do when your outside is go swimming in the summer and play in the snow in the winter time; my two favorite things to do! You can play with your family and/or your friends by doing picnics, swimming, sledding, and a lot more! Here is an amazing picture of the well know, beautiful, and peaceful outdoors:

Elvis was meandering the backroads of Wisconsin, looking for a good spot to photograph yet another Door County sunset, when he turned around and was stunned to see this double rainbow. The road and the power lines ruined any vista near the roadway, so Elvis quickly grabbed his gear and headed out on foot. Rainbows are fleeting, there is no time to waste! Then the rain began falling - in buckets. Undeterered, Elvis set up his Nikon D800 equipped with the Nikon 14-24mm lens and began firing. Knowing how important it is to be prepared (you never forget some of those cub scout rules) Elvis had, before leaving the cabin, set up the D800 to shoot 7-shot sequences, varying the shutter speed to create photographs with exposure values of -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2 and +3. The camera was also attached to the tripod and lying on the back seat - ready for action. This allowed Elvis to focus (no pun intended) on the framing of the photographs even though he, and the camera/lens, were getting drenched. In just a few minutes, the rainbow vanished. Wiping down the gear and coming down from the adrenaline rush Elvis realized, once again, what a lucky boy he is. Not only had he been fortunate enough to be in the right place, at the right time, he also got to experience life in all of its wonder. Sight: The beautiful and spectacular rainbow of colors in the sky, the clouds, the trees, the field and of course, the big, bold arch overhead. Sound: Rain splattering on the ground, on Elvis' head and on the camera gear, punctuated by distant, rolling thunder. Smell: The freshly cut hay. The air, ionized by the passing storm. Touch: The warm sun cut by the cold raindrops. The warm breeze. The sharply cut hay underfoot. Taste: While the newly cut hay and freshness from the rain were almost enough to taste, a big piece of tiramisu would have been fantastic. All that makes for a pot 'o gold at the end of any rainbow. What a great evening! For more, go to www.elviskennedy.com.

Here is a picture from https://www.flickr.com/ by Elvis Kennedy

Germany

I think Germany is a magical place to be because there are a lot of things you can do! You won’t EVER get bored when you are at Germany. I have been to Germany twice, and mostly because half of my family lives there. You can see old castles that are gorgeous. Also Germany has a bunch of festivals to celebrate. They go all out on festivals, but it is similar to ours just Germany’s are way bigger. Germany has very good food to eat including candy! There are brats, cookies, pastries, and of course the gummy bears, etc. If you didn’t know this German people speak a different language, and you can learn it when you are in middle school or high school as a class. This is an example of their language:

Hallo= hello

Auf Wiedersehen= goodbye

Wie geht es Heute= how is your day

guten Morgen= good moring

I think that Germany is a very popular because of it’s tourist attractions. Whenever I go to Germany, my family and I take long walks in a small town after dinner. It is sort of a family tradition. You need to go to Germany! If you want to go to Germany, then here is a link you need to visit here. This will help you a lot! Here is a picture of Germany:

8754350263_5de36dfdc3_o This is a picture of the Neuschwanstein Castle

I got this picture in https://www.flickr.com/ and it is by Moyan Brenn

Thank you for reading this and if you can try to go to these places! Bye!

2 thoughts on “The Most Magical Places to be